Wednesday, March 20, 2013

100 WC

                       If we share...
If we share we will help people get better life’s.
If we share we will get food or drinks for poor people.
If we share people will be happy and healthy.
If we share smiles we will make other people  smile too.
If we share money it will make different to other people’s life’s so children can go to school.
If we share we share money we will help adults get a job and be proud and happy.
If we share food we will help people be excited.
If we share the world we will make the world even happier.
If we share what will happen to the world.
By Zaric

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Rosalind your buddy. I really like your poem because you put great words into that.

    You use some black crayon and draw the shape of the bird and everything else in the background when you've finished you paint the colours that your bird is going to be but with water colours. Then it is practically finished.

    Bye I will leave you a comment later. See if you can ask me another question.

    Rosalind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's Rosalind your buddy. I really like your poem because you put lots of interesting words in it.

    Remember that question you asked me well you get a black crayon and start doing the outline of the bird. When you have finished you do the background outline. Then paint with water colours the patterns of your bird then you put it on the wall and then your finished.

    Bye I will see you later. Try to make a another comment asking a new question.

    Rosalind

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Rosalind
    Well thank you for telling me how to make an art bird.I really like your art bird yours might be better then mine.
    From Zaric Vardon School

    ReplyDelete